Tuesday 10 March 2015

peter clark/ animals project

peter Clark works in collage he makes a verity of different items including animals, transport, fashion and other things to make these over the years he has used sweet wrappers, picture books, old comic books, magazines and pavement litter. he likes to use things that are old like burnt, stained paper he doesn't like new things. he has taken ideas from experience in graphic design, animation, illustration which creates his works. he also spends many hours looking for materials in places like car boot sales, flee markets looking for papers that have character. he believes that every piece of paper has its own integral character, quality and he likes to balance these together. he's influence by other people. he has been interested in other artists work such as Andy Warhol, Joe Gilson, and peter Blake, and also renascence art and Japanese and Chinese brush work.

For out first day on our new project we had to find some of Peter Clarks work and do and mood board and do studies of his work. Just to learn Abit about his collaging and for us to have a go. I choose all the different subjects he has college including dresses, camera and animals. This was my final mood board. 
After we had to pick 3 animals that linked to us so I picked a koala because I love Australia and want to visit there. A Labrador because when I was younger I sponsored 3 puppies for the guide dogs in memory of my granddad. And a butterfly because I think there bright and colorful and I like to try and keep my personality bright and colorful because I like to be happy and positive. I then found photos on the internet and did a study of each one in different media these where my final animals. 




Next we had to make a board about our chosen animal I've decided to do a butterfly. I think it links to me because I'm happy most of the time so my personality is bright and colorful like butterfly's. I also like to do photography of butterfly's this was my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment