Thursday 11 September 2014

Ceramics

Here are four of my favourite photos which I took from the ceramics workshop. I love the first one of the weighing scales, because I think it would show lots of detail and information If I was draw just one section of it. I like the second picture of then clay mould because it's had a texture, I felt at it and some bit are risen and bits aren't, and it gave it a more interesting look too but I think it would be a bit boring if I drew it. The third picture of the plate I love I choose that as one of the pictures to zoom into and draw for my mood board I used oil pastel which had the smooth texture just like the coating on the plate. I love the pattern and the colours. The last picture of the dog is really creative because there isn't a lot of detail but streight away u know it's a dog and doesn't really need any more detail. I think it's really cute and i like how they have thought about the directions of moulding the legs to show the way the dog is standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment