Friday 26 September 2014

Print

For the next step of our design for textiles we had to make a print the could be continuous. so first we had to make a perfect  square, where you fold one corner over and then cut off the end. After, I had to draw and item from my visual sheet and put it in the middle of the square. I choose my flammable sign. After we had to add more items from our sheet and make sure then touch and bottom of the paper and then sign so I did I ruler. Next we had to draw a continuous line any way with a fine liner as long as it goes from top to bottom. Then we had to cut next to the black line so white was on one side and black on the other. This was mine. 
After we had to turn it over and stick it together with maskin tape. Mine did not work first because my square at the begging was not perfect so one side was longer than the other but I managed to fix it. We then had to take more of the items from our visual board to fill the sheet up. This was my design. 
We was then given a fine liner and a thicker pen and we had to make different mark making like dots and lines and also to coulour bits in to make them bold. This was my final continuous print. 
I like it because there isn't a lot of black so it doesn't all look couloured in.
These where the instructions we followed on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment