Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mood board/ visual board (Tuesdays) for textiles with Kat

As part of my primary reasearch I had to take photos on my phone of signs, objects, and equipment that gave us information or had lots of detail. once I had picked my favorite photos from the pictures that the teachers had given us I found items that I thought showed the most information and what I was drawing them I thought about the scale. Some types of the media I used where pencil, pen, oil pastels, acrylic, water colours, and college. I like how I have made the objects quite big so it's clear when adding either shading, writing or colour. Next time if I was to do it again I would make the back ground lighter so my drawing over the top show up more.
After I had done my mood board I stretched another peice of paper and we then had to take the images from the mood board and play with scale and rotation to make a print which will be the design when I do textiles this is how far I have got.
 so now I need to start to add coulour. I was very pleased with my finished sheet.

As a little exercise before we started our visual sheet we had to split our paper into 6 squares. And we had to make patterns, from a sheet of textiles pictures and we had different times from the range of 5 seconds to 3 mins to draw these patterns it was to show that you need to take your time to get a good drawing. This was my pattern sheet numer 3 was my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment