Monday 15 September 2014

homework

For my homework I had to do a observation drawing of a kitchen cuboard . Here's the one I chose and my final peice. 
I like my final peice because of the way I have done the shading lines makes it look more 3d and to show the inside of the cuboard, I also like how I have done the shading on the cups to show the inside and around the bottom to show the shadows off the cup and also round the side to make the cup look round. If I was to do it again I would try make the items in the racks at the side stand out more so you can tell more what they are, and add more detail off the packaging.


For my homework I had to draw a pile of shoes, but only to draw a basic outline. No shading or mark making, I like how by me just doing the outline it stands out and you can easily tell what it is even though there isn't much detail. I also like how I managed to scale the shoes without some being to small or seem out of place. However if I was to do this again, I would try make the lines with more choice of pressure so the outlines that don't stand out as much when I look are not as bold on the drawing.

For out homework this week we had to do am observational drawing of either a pile of clothes on the floor or a row of them in a wardrobe. I did mine in the wardrobe we could either do it on a4 black or white paper and had to be in coulor this was the picture I took of my wardrobe and the drawing of a close up of part of that wardrobe. 
I like my drawing because you can see all the patterns and embellishments on the clothes. I also like the shading, where the clothes all over leaping each other are making the clothes look darker in places.
If i was to do it again I would probebly try overlap more colours and pic more clothes with more pattern and texture and furthermore try it on black paper. 

This weeks homework was to draw an A3 observation drawing of  the corner of my bedroom in biro this is the photo and my finished work. 
I like my drawing because of how I have used cross hatching for shading. I also like how I have managed to take up most of the paper and in the biro it is quite bold but I have managed to add quite a lot of detail. If I was to do it again I would try make the clothing on the door stronger shading where it is folded and also make the books on the shelf look neater.

Our next peice of homework was based on our next project on a Friday which is portraiture so we have to stretch an a3 peice of paper and look through something metallic which makes the face distorted and then take a photo of it and to be drawn in full shaded pencil This was my final peice. 

For my new portrait project and as part of  my homework I had to draw a portrait of my self through something that shows reflection I choose a spoon. This is my final drawing with annotation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment