Friday 12 September 2014

Textiles

Here are my 4 favorite photos which I took from the textiles workshop. my first picture of the scissors and the ruler I used for my mood board, I did the ruler in white pencil and the scissors in pencil because I thought it would be the best material to use to show the shine on the metal and the darker parts. The second picture of the buttons I like because they was just put anywhere, so a couple overlap which gives it Abit more Intrest when drawing it. I also like all the patterns on all the different buttons. The third picture is of one of the textile patterns I found on the wall. I love how they decided to cut off from black and white to coulour, it looks really effect and different an could also show different moods. My final picture which is a close up of the sowing machine foot. i love how u can see all the different peices to what you use when sowing, and something that u can't always see when looking at a sowing machine however, it's not a picture I would like to draw but in a way it shows a lot of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment