Friday 24 October 2014

3d mood board and designs for 3d with Julie

For our 3d workshop we had photos which had been taken from the workshop and we had to draw them and make a mood board using different materials. I used fine liner with water, coloured pencil, water colour, acrylic, and tonal shading with pencil. I like how there wasn't much space in the back and I had managed to fill the page up and I was quite bold and clear but still had detail. If I was to do it again i wouldn't put the wire roll in the middle because it doesn't look as good as rest of my drawing or I wools use a different material like college. This was my final mood board. 
We then had to make a design sheet with ideas that could go onto our Mdf when we go into the 3d workshop. This was my final designs sheet with annotation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment