Friday 24 October 2014

Still life

In one of our lessons on the Tuesday we took time out of doing planning for our 3d design, and we has two still life setups in the middle of the class. We had to pick either a textiles set up with a manikin and cushions and clothes and all the textiles equipment. Or a 3d setup with wood frames, chairs and other things made from plastic. I choose the mannequin and decided to draw the section of the mannequin and the blouse over the top of it. I made sure I looked at the detail in the blouse and tried to proportion the drawing on the page to fill the paper I also looked at shading and there the seems where. I didn't get to finish but I know next time to use my time more wisely by instead of trying to scratch and outline just go straight into it. This was my drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment