Sunday 5 October 2014

Pictures project

I have been asked to choose two famous paintings that a re different but I like. My first painting is an abstract painting of a girl with a hat on and on the hat are different activities of a girl in the olden days. 
I like this painting because it is bright and coulourful and makes you smile and is really cute. And also looks quite old fashioned and vintage which I love. I also like how it looks like there all the memories in her head and that she's had a good life because of the flowers and butterfly's. And she looks happy. I also love all the detail and there's so much to look at and it's easy to understand where as some painting are not. 

My second painting is a water colour painting of old fashioned balle dancers.
I like this painting because it's looks soft and gently just like balle dancers are when there dancing it also looks really natural and I like all the different shades in  the dresses. And I also like how they don't have much detail in there faces but it just looks normal and doesn't really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment